Individual email users can see their email storage usage in the webmail interface. Here are instructions on how to view your disk space usage:
1. Log in to SmarterMail webmail at:
Upon logging in to SmarterMail for the first time, the My Today Page
will load. This page provides is divided into five sections and gives users an at-a-glance view of their account. Note: Although the My Today Page is the default page upon login, users can configure SmarterMail to load their inbox upon login instead. For more information, please refer to Account Settings
- Calendar - Lists upcoming meetings and events, by day and time, for the current week.
- Unread Messages - Lists the number of unread messages in your inbox and in your drafts and junk e-mail folders. Seeing the number of items in your junk e-mail folders can help with any potential disk space issues. For example, if you are closing in on a disk space limit and have a lot of messages in your junk e-mail folder, clearing out those messages may recover some disk space for your mailbox.
- Disk Space Limits - Lists the amount of available disk space and the amount of space currently being used. These are set by the domain administrator. Therefore, if you notice that you are nearing a limit, contact your domain administrator for more information on how to recover some disk space.
- Tasks - Lists any unfinished tasks you may have. See the Tasks overview for more information.
- Latest RSS Items - Lists the most recent updates to the RSS feeds to which you are subscribed.