How to set My Today Page as initial page on SmarterMail login?
My Today Page gives users an at-a-glance view of their account. Here are instructions on how to set My Today Page as initial page on SmarterMail login.
1. Log in to SmarterMail webmail at:
2. Once in the SmarterMail interface, click the "Settings" link on the left-hand side navigation menu (it is an icon that looks like gears).
3. Expand the My Settings folder and click on Account Settings.
4. Click the Webmail tab. Use this tab to specify the following webmail setting:
- Initial Page on Login - The page you see upon logging in to SmarterMail. You can either set this for My Today Page or your inbox.
5. Click Save button at the top.