My Today Page gives users an at-a-glance view of their account. Here are instructions on how to set My Today Page as initial page on SmarterMail login.
- Log in to SmarterMail webmail at:
- Once in the SmarterMail interface, click the "Settings" link on the left-hand side navigation menu (it is an icon that looks like gears)
- Expand the My Settings folder and Click on Account Settings.
- Click the Webmail tab. Use this tab to specify the following webmail setting:
- Initial Page on Login - The page you see upon logging in to SmarterMail. You can either set this for My Today Page or your inbox.
- Click Save button at the top.