GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
THE FOLLOWING TERMS GOVERN OUR AGREEMENT TO PROVIDE SMARTERPING SERVICES TO YOU AS THE CUSTOMER. IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THESE IN FULL AND CAREFULLY.
BY NATURE OF HAVING A SATHYA ACCOUNT YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
General Terms and Conditions
These General Terms & Conditions together with any Specific Terms and Conditions for your Services and the Acceptable Use Policy form the Agreement between You and Us. If any of these General Terms & Conditions are inconsistent with any Specific Terms and Conditions for your Services, then the Specific Terms & Conditions shall prevail. By signing up for the Services you warrant that you are capable of entering into a binding contract; or are acting with the express permission of a person or organisation and using the payment details of that person and that they also agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. You also agree to comply and adhere to any and all applicable laws and regulations in relation to this Agreement.
*SATHYA Technosoft has been maintaining a dedicated software development team and will keep-on upgrading the Vehicle Tracking Solutions and same will be available at no additional cost to the existing clients.
1. Free training on application will be given.
2. SmarterPing offer includes Application Cost, Customization and Maintenance, SIM charges, Google MAP, OSM MAP and web hosting.
3. 50% payment along with purchase order and 50% payment against delivery.
4. Delivery within 15 days from the date of Purchase Order.
5. Free Google Cloud Messaging (GCM) via Android App and E-mail Alerts for Online, Offline, Overspeed, Zone in and Zone out (Geo Fencing) events.
6. AMC charges 20% for instrument from second year onwards. (Optional)
7. The SIM card for each GPS device provided by us will be facilitated with Mobile Data (Internet Access) and SMS facility under VTS Plan.
8. The SIM Card service will be provided on annual subscription basis at the cost of Rs.1150/SIM Card and, if the clients opt for SIM Card from us.
9. The SIM Cards obtained from us need to be surrendered at the time of service termination.
10. SMS alert is optional and attracts additional charges. [Free E-mail Alerts]
11. If SIM card is misused by driver/other person, the usage charges will be paid by client and need to be cleared within the first week of each month.
12. The preferred SIM has to be facilitated with sufficient credit/balance and that the SIM is enabled and activated for GPRS. In addition, it has to be facilitated with incoming and outgoing call service for SOS Alarm, Voice Monitoring, Wire cut-off alarm, and Low Battery Alarm.
13. Client should use SmarterPing service at least for one year
14. Geo-fencing attracts no additional charges.
15. Free maintenance support during the contract period will be provided for the technical problem via our support channels.
16. Service Charges are applicable due to physical damage and other (human, animal & insects) interruption, etc.,
17. Subscription Cost may vary due to unforeseen conditions.
18. Educating drivers/users/vendors is the sole responsibility of the client.
19. For the proper functioning of the GPS Device, client should ensure regulated power supply (12V-24V) from the vehicle.
20. Installation: Your vehicle may equip with electronic fuel injection and other electronic components. It is possible for an improperly installed GPS Vehicle Tracker may adversely affect electronic systems. For this reason, we recommend that you carefully follow the GPS Vehicle Tracker manufacturer's (manual) instructions or consult your vehicle dealer's service center experts for precautionary measures and installation.
21. Our GPS Devices are not water proof, so client has to take care of the GPS KIT when performing the water wash of the particular vehicle.
22. Subscription renewal payment should be paid before the date of expiration [Failure of payment leads to automated blocking of the service]
23. SmarterPing provides tracking solution using third party services such as GSM service provider (SIM), Satellite (GPS Points), WEB server and Google map. SATHYA Technosoft will not be held responsible for any third party services failures that may disrupt SmarterPing services. Client should not deduct any subscription cost as we are paying the regular monthly payment to the third parties.
24. One month notice to be given for the disconnection of SmarterPing Services.