Zones can be used in events and reports to control object moving. For example, when car or cargo arrives to the desired point, you can get a notification e-mail. To add zone in Smarterping, follow the steps listed below:
1. Sign in to your Smarterping account.
2. Click on Places tab in the top left corner.
3. Press Add zone button . Zone properties window will appear. Choose name and color in which marker
will be visible on map.
4. Mouse click on map will add zone point.
5. Double click will add last point.
6. Drag points to modify zone. Move mouse cursor onto point and press "Del" key on keyboard to remove
7. Save changes.
Trouble logging in? Simply enter your email address below and we will send you an email that will allow you to reset your login.
For faster and more reliable delivery, add email@example.com to your trusted senders list in your email software.