Spatial fences allow you to confine objects to a prescribed geographic region. Alerts can be sent upon entering and/or leaving the fenced zone as well as in the event of delayed vehicle or asset. An unlimited number of geo-fences can be assigned in our trucking fleet management software. The Places section allows to mark important places on map, draw zones, and put markers.
Zones can be used in events and reports to control object moving. For example, when car or cargo arrives to the desired point, you can get a notification e-mail. To add zone in Smarterping, follow the steps listed below:
1. Sign in to your Smarterping account.
2. Click on Places tab in the top left corner.
3. Press Add zone button . Zone properties window will appear. Choose name and color in which marker
will be visible on map.
4. Mouse click on map will add zone point.
5. Double click will add last point.
6. Drag points to modify zone. Move mouse cursor onto point and press "Del" key on keyboard to remove
7. Save changes.