3. On the Settings window, click on Events tab
4. To create new event press + button in left bottom corner.
5. Event properties window will appear.
6. Adding a event - No connection (event is triggered if connection with GPS device was lost) requires
following pieces of information. The available fields and it's actions are explained below:
Event name - event name that will be displayed in events list.
Event type - select the event type “No connection” in the events list
Active - Turns on and off event. Useful if you don’t want to receive event messages but want to
keep event for further usage.
Selected objects - select object for which event is created. To select multiple objects
keep "Ctrl"button pressed.
Send command - read service manual of your GPS device to get all available commands.
Notification about event
System message - turns on and off system message. Note: system message will be seen only
in used browser window.
Auto hide - automatically hide message after some period of time.
Sound alert - choose notification sound.
Message to e-mail box - turns on and off message to e-mail which is triggered by selected event.
Note: notification may be sent to different e-mails, separate e-mail addresses with comma.
SMS to mobile phone - sends event message via SMS. Note: this option is unavailable with
No connection period (min) - period of time when server doesn't get response from GPS device
7. After setting parameters, press Save button.