Adding an image to your SmarterMail signature is a pretty simple process. To add an image to your signature in SmarterMail, follow these steps:
1. Prepare the full URL to where the image is located.
2. Login to your SmarterMail interface (webmail.[domain].com)
3. Click the "Settings" link on the left-hand side navigation menu (it is an icon that looks like gears).
4. Click to expand the "My Settings" folder.
5. Click "Signatures".
6. Click the "Signatures" tab in Signatures window.
7. To create a new signature, click "Add" in the content pane toolbar and complete the appropriate fields.
8. Click "More..."
9. Click the "Source" button to add the code <img src="the full URL to where the image is located" />
to the blank text box. Please remember to replace the "the full URL to where the image is located"
with the real URL, that you have prepared earlier. And then click the “Source” button again to check
the image you added.
10. Click the button "Save" to save your changes.
11. Go back to the "Settings" on the left-hand side navigation menu > "My Settings" > "Signatures"
12. Click the "Mappings" tab in Signatures window to assign recently created signature to your mailbox.
13. Click the button "Save" to save your changes.
14. You can send an email to test the signature you added.