1. Login to
the web interface as administrator through URL : mail.yourdomainname.com and
administrator user name with password.
Note: Substitute your domain name
for "yourdomainname.com" to access your SmarterMail web
2. Once in the SmarterMail interface, click the "Settings" link
on the left-hand side navigation menu (it
is an icon that looks like gears).
3. Click to expand the "Domain Settings" folder.
4. Click "Users".
5. Click on "New" to create a new email account.
6. Fill in the new user's information. Note the tabs at the top
("Webmail", "Compose", "Forwarding", etc.).
can configure advanced settings for the new user under those tabs if you wish.
7. If you want the user to be able to download messages via POP3 or IMAP,
and the options to
"Enable POP retrieval" and "Enable IMAP
retrieval" are visible, check those boxes. These options are
on all email accounts, however if they are not visible that does not mean you
download messages with POP3 or IMAP.
8. Once you are done filling out the necessary information, click on the "Save" button in the upper left
9. You may try to log in the new email account now by using URL:
Note: Substitute your domain name for "yourdomainname.com" to access your SmarterMail web
email administrator own the right to create email account. If you wish to have administrator right for your email account, please submit us a ticket by using your primary email address so that we can enable domain administrator access for your email account.