SmarterMail comes equipped with a number of
antispam features and functions that allow you to be as aggressive as you want
when combatting spam. Initial antispam settings were configured during
installation, but these settings can be modified at any time. Without having to
add any third-party measures, SmarterMail's antispam features can rid mail
servers of up to 95% of all spam just using the standard configuration when
it's installed. However, if you are receiving spam mails into your inbox,
kindly follow the steps to block unwanted e-mails.
How to Block an Email
or Domain in SmarterMail?
For various reasons you may wish to have an email
address, or even to have entire domains blocked from delivering emails to your
inbox in SmarterMail.
1. Login to your SmarterMail interface
2. On the left hand site, click Settings
3. Expand the Filtering menu and
click Content Filtering
4. Click New to create a new rule
5. Under From Address, check the From
specific Address OR From specific domains box
then click Next located near the top of the page.
6. Insert the email or domain you wish to block into the
text field, then click Next
7. Name this rule using a descriptive name, and
check the options you wish to apply for it.
8. Click Save to apply the