CCTV maintenance is a preventative maintenance to keep your surveillance systems fully operational. Failure to undertake periodic CCTV camera checks will increase the possibility of CCTV system equipment failure. SATHYA.ONE is certified to provide the highest professional level of CCTV installation and maintenance.
Ensuring the seamless operation of your CCTV system 24/7, all year round, we provide regular CCTV servicing & maintenance. This guarantees maximum protection for your home, workspace, staff, visitors, premises and ensures you meet all legal, insurance and data protection requirements.
Camera Checks, Rapid Response and Critical CCTV Spares: CCTV Maintenance Contracts
SATHYA.ONE offers competitively priced CCTV maintenance contracts and you will benefit from:
- Keep your staff and property safe
- Ensure CCTV compliance to NIS Gold standards
- Reduce call outs
- Reduced support costs
- Extend the system life of your CCTV equipment
- Support for all security equipment for all manufacturers
- Dedicated account manager assigned
- Industry-leading first fix rates and response times
- Market-leading ISOs for quality management, health and safety and environmental management system
CCTV Camera Maintenance: CCTV Maintenance Checks
SATHYA.ONE will rigorously test your CCTV equipment to ensure it is working optimally, by the guidance outlined in the ISO standard. The list below documents a sample of what will be checked whilst servicing your equipment:
- Check with the customer for any problems regarding functionality.
- Check the image on the CCTV system (view, telemetry, wiper, focus, interference).
- Replay nighttime footage to check IR functionality and focus.
- Remove cover from CCTV camera and clean Perspex inside & out (if required).
- Clean and check CCTV camera and lens for signs of damage/deterioration.
- Log all test results onto maintenance report, including recommendations.
- Report on any temporary obscuring of image, e.g. tree branches etc.
- Re-check image on CCTV system (view, telemetry, focus, interference).
- Re-fit cover to CCTV camera and clean housing.
- Check all seals are intact and functional on all equipment.
- Confirm CCTV camera housing/mounting is secure.
- Clean IR lamps/sensors and check the functionality of IR power on the light sensor switch.
- Check bird spikes are secure.
- Clean wiper blades if appropriate.
- Check back-focus on PTZ camera/lens.
- Re-focus if necessary and confirm lens locked.
- Visual Check of connections and cabling.
Network Video Recorders and Digital Video Recorders: CCTV Recorder Maintenance
- Inspect unit for damage/obstructions that might impair functionality.
- Remove the cover to the unit and check for blown caps, especially around the CPU.
- Check all internal devices/wiring are secured and seated correctly.
- Check functionality of all fans, and clean dust/ debris from all filters.
- Replace cover and check all connections are working and secure.
- Reboot PC checking as the system boots up for problems.
- Confirm all usernames, passwords and access rights are present and correct to specification.
- Check system time & date is correct.
- Check windows logs for errors/warnings, and all programs work correctly.
- Confirm that server software is set to auto-start from boot.
- Confirm IP Details (where applicable) are correct as per specification.
- Check in the system device manager for any hardware issues or faults.
- Check drive management that all system drives are present and working correctly.
- Run disk clean up on all drives.
- Run disk check utility to check for drive errors.
- Defragment system hard drive.
- Look for orphan files and delete files being held beyond the specified retention period.
- Run server software and check full functionality.
- Burn test footage onto DVDs from each burner drive.
- Submit maintenance reports to the office, including any recommendations for system improvement.
CCTV repairs to extend the life of your Security System: CCTV System Maintenance
Whatever the fault with your fire or security system, our experienced engineers will find a solution to alleviate the problem, keeping system downtime to a minimum.
- We provide a guaranteed next working day emergency call out service, four hour response, 24/7/365 to intruder alarm systems.
- Tailored response times can be agreed to suit your individual requirements.
- Vehicles are stocked with a wide range of spares to enable first time fixes of most problems.
- We have dedicated drivers who assist with replenishment of van stock, deliveries direct to site and collections of faulty equipment to improve the speed and turnaround times, alleviating the need for engineers to return to base unnecessarily.
- SATHYA.ONE is committed to keeping you updated at all times.
- Our engineers and office support staff will endeavor to call to confirm appointments, estimated arrival times and delays caused by factors outside our control.
An Unrevalled Service: Reduce CCTV Maintenance Costs with Online Support
SATHYA.ONE’s in-house engineers can remotely connect to your CCTV system and continuously monitor your equipment to:
- Find any potential problems before they develop into faults.
- Carry out a quick diagnosis of the problem.
- Resolve the issue without the need for a site visit.