You have configured your email address in the following modules of SmarterPing to get e-mail alerts/notifications, but there is no email in your inbox with respect to SmarterPing Reports/Events.
Report- which allows accessing all available information related to object activity for the selected period of time
Event Management - Events are used to trigger actions by important or disruptive activities. Customer will get instant e-mail notifications triggered by different event types.
You can get the email you want by whitelisting an email address with Gmail, Outlook.com or Yahoo! Mail.
Why you are not receiving the emails?
Services like Gmail, Outlook.com and Yahoo! Mail block email to protect you from unwanted or malicious email such as phishing, scams and spam. In this case, they are mistaking email that you want for email as that you don’t want.
How to overcome the issue?
1. Ensure that a valid email address has been enrolled in the user configuration wizard by the user (recipient) intended to receive the notification.
2. Ensure the user intended to receive the notification is a recipient with a valid email.
3. Check if the user intended to receive the notification has any notification settings and they are valid.
4. If ask your email provider to unblock or whitelist the email address: moc.ofniayhtas@gnipretrams
5. Configure an email address with your own domain name to get e-mail alerts/reports from SmarterPing instead of using free email services to your business.
Register/transfer your domain* with us and get a matching email address at best price. For more information, please call us at +91 9952 300 300 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org