CapsLock allows you to check the ON or OFF status of your CAPS lock key on your keyboard. There is no user interface to this program, just execute it and it will perform the task. You can add this utility to your Windows Startup to ensure the CAPS lock key is on. Click here to download CapsLock v1.00
How to unzip downloaded CapsLock.zip file and run the program in Windows 10
1. Right click on CapsLock.zip
file that you want to unzip (uncompress), and click on "Extract All
" in context menu.
2. In "Extract Compressed (Zipped) Folders
" dialog, enter or browse folder path where you want files to be extracted.
3. Check "Show extracted files when complete
" checkbox to open extracted folder after zip extraction is complete.
4. Click on "Extract
" button to start the extraction.
5. Double Click on CapsLock.exe to run the program. There is no user interface to this program, just execute it and it will perform the task.
6. The execution of the program will allow you to check the ON or OFF status of your CAPS lock key on your keyboard in your System Tray
The status of CapsLock in System Tray
Note: For more information about customizing the System Tray Icons in Windows 10, please refer the Article ID: 266