Character Hexa - decimal encoded String
In the API link the following characters are coded as
- It must be numbers in the form of Unicode digits.
- It must not exceed 70 characters.
- For each character, the number of Unicode digit will be 4.
For 70 characters, the number of Unicode digits will be (70*4) = 280.
- The message should contain only valid 8 - bit data string.
- It must not exceed 140 characters (i.e one sms).
- Ring tones, pictures etc which exceed one sms can be sent in the form of concatenated sms.
Receiver mobile number (to) :
- Enter the mobile number to whom you need to send message.
- It should not contain symbols ‘+’ or ‘0’.