This is a useful feature for sending routine SMS’s. You can set up SMS content in “Add Template” and save. A Template drop down menu will be available on both the Single SMS and Bulk SMS pages, from which the appropriate Template can be selected, adapted and sent. If preferred, personalised information can be inserted into the message by making use of Placeholders. Placeholders insert the imported information from Column B (VALUE1) to Column D (VALUE3).
STUDENT = Column B
AMOUNT = Column C
MONTH = Column D
How to create a template using the above excel values
1. Login to your Cute SMS Account.
2. In the Message section, click Add Template.
3. Enter the template name in the designated "Template Name*" box.
4. Type your template message in the “Message*” block using the personalised value fields in the message content where required.
SMS messages needs to be approved in the form of SMS templates when you use Transactional SMS Gateway.
5. Click on the Save button, once you have completed typing the template message to add template.
Example of template message based on above data
Dear parent of ##STUDENT##, you are requested to pay the bus fee of INR ##AMOUNT## for the month of ##MONTH##. Regards PRINCIPAL, Rose Mary School
Dear parent of Aravind, you are requested to pay the bus fee of INR 500 for the month of Jan 2017. Regards PRINCIPAL, Rose Mary School
Dear parent of Sudhagar, you are requested to pay the bus fee of INR 550 for the month of Feb 2017. Regards PRINCIPAL, Rose Mary School
Dear parent of Xavier, you are requested to pay the bus fee of INR 700 for the month of Mar 2017. Regards PRINCIPAL, Rose Mary School