Terms and Conditions:
1. SATHYA agrees to provide Client with Search Engine Optimization and Reporting Services (hereinafter referred to as "SEO") as described in this agreement and “Annexure S”. SATHYA is authorized to use the specific keywords and/or phases which are mutually agreed for development, improving the ranking of, and/or positioning the contents of the Client's URL in search engines and/or directories that are most frequently used by the general public.
2. Client agrees to pay SATHYA a fee(s) as stated in "SEO Plan or Quotation" Fee must be received prior to the start of any services provided. SEO Services are intended to provide the client with preferential positioning in selected search engines and report results on an ongoing and timely basis. Failure to pay recurring, monthly or performance based guarantee charges as quoted in the SEO Proposal will result in immediate cessation of all services. A minimal fee will be charged to reconnect and recommence all client services upon receipt of any, or all, late payment(s). Client agrees to pay SATHYA all fixed and recurring fees and charges for the full term of this agreement.
3. For the purposes of providing these services, client agrees to provide:
- Give SATHYA FTP all necessary access to their main site for uploading new pages, and making changes for the purpose of optimization OR approval to go through 3rd Party.
- Client authorizes SATHYA use of all client logos, trademarks, web site images, etc., for use in creating informational pages and any other uses as deemed necessary by SATHYA for search engine positioning and optimization.
- If Client’s site is light in textual content, client will provide additional relevant text content in electronic format for the purpose of creating additional web pages. Client agrees to provide content, for example 200 to 500-word "articles" about each of their keyword phrases.
4. Major selected search engines include Google, Yahoo, Bing, AOL.
5. Client acknowledges the following with respect to any provided SEO services:
- SATHYA has no control over the policies or practices of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now, or in the future. Client site may be excluded from any directory at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory. SATHYA will resubmit those pages that have been dropped from the index, but cannot guarantee any re-inclusion.
- Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms and other competitive factors, SATHYA does not guarantee #1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase or search term. However, if SATHYA fails to achieve at least 3 top 30 positions in the major search engines, SATHYA will start over all "SEO" services with no additional cost to Client.
- Some search engines and directories may take as long as 4 months or longer after submission to list your site.
- Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often listing will "reappear" without any additional submissions. Should the listing not reappear, SATHYA will re-submit the site based on the current policies of the search engine in question.
- Some search directories offer expedited listing services for a fee. SATHYA encourages clients to take advantage of these expedited services. Client is responsible for expedited service fees, unless otherwise noted in the SEO Proposal.
6. SATHYA is not responsible for changes made to the Website by 3rd parties that may adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website.
7. Client acknowledges that all payments are non refundable and any additional services not listed herein or in SEO Proposal will be provided on hourly basis.
8. Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to SATHYA for inclusion on the website above are owned by Client, or that Client has received legal permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend SATHYA and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
9. SATHYA is not responsible for Client's overwriting SEO work to Client's site. Client will be charged an additional fee for re-constructing Metas, etc based on the hourly rate.
10. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this contract, neither SATHYA nor any of its employees or agents warrants that the functions contained in the "SEO" will be uninterrupted or error-free. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of all SEO is with the client including search engine bans. In no event will SATHYA or its employees will be liable to the Client or any third party for any damages, including, but not limited to, service interruptions caused by Acts of God, any Hosting Service or any other circumstances beyond our reasonable control, any lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential, punitive, or special damages arising out of the operation of or inability to operate or access the website, failure of any service provider, of any telecommunications carrier, of the internet backbone, of any internet servers, you or your site visitor's computer or internet software, even if SATHYA has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
11. Any additional work not specified in this agreement or any other amendment or modification to this agreement must be authorized by a written request signed or agreed via email by both Client and SATHYA. All prices specified in this contract & SEO Proposal will be honoured for the contract term as noted in the SEO Proposal after both parties have signed this contract. Continued services after that time will require a new agreement.