1. Open Chrome
2. Click on the download link provided below:
3. You will be redirected to Livedrive - Kingsoft.zip download page.
4. Click on download in Livedrive page to initiate the download. When the file done downloading, you'll see it at the
bottom of your Chrome window.
5. Click Download (Download arrow) for computers. Then click Show in folder to find it on your computer.
6. Locate the zipped folder (Kingsoft.zip) that you want to unzip (extract) files or folders from
7. Unzip all the contents of the zipped folder, right-click the folder, select Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
8. Locate et.exe (WPS Speadsheets), wpp.exe (WPS Presentation) and wps.exe (WPS Writer) within the following path:
9. Navigate to the specified file (eg. et.exe, wpp.exe, and wps.exe) and right-click on it.
10. Select the Send To submenu, then select the Desktop (Create Shortcut) option. This immediately creates a
shortcut to that file on your desktop.