We do provide Open Transactional SMS route to send SMS in India to both DND and NON-DND registered numbers. Open Transactional SMS service is only for registered organisations, clubs, societies or institutions. This service is for sending informational, notifications and alerts SMS to their registered members / users / clients only.
*The client need to submit the proof for the registered members, who has subscribed for SMS Services with them (or) non-objection/acceptance letter from the individual member need to be submitted to avail this route.
Open Transactional SMS Route
1. Can I send to DND and NON-DND numbers?
Yes, but only for registered members / users / clients.
2. If I want to include additional numbers in the registered user list, how can i do that?
- Ticket need to be raised to: email@example.com with details about new members and proof for the registered members, who has subscribed for SMS Services with the client (or) non-objection/acceptance letter from the individual member.
- Charges of Rs.300/- + 18% Service Tax per ticket need to claimed from client.
3. Can I use Open Transactional Route for sending Lottery Messages?
No. You should not use it for lottery, sex, racism, politics purpose. It is used only for sending informational, notifications and alerts SMSes, which are sent with the objective of promoting/using your product or service. We have separate team for monitoring this route. If your account is found using this route for lottery, sex, racism, politics purposes, your account will be deactivated immediately and fine will be levied or it might lead to closure of the account.
4. If the client has 1500 to 2000 members, do they need to collect NOC from each of them?
The client needs to submit the proof for their registered members, who has subscribed for SMS Services with them while Open Transactional Route Registration. If the client is not maintaining the Subscribe/Unsubscribe portal for their members to get special promotions and offers from them via SMS with terms and conditions for NOC, then non-objection/acceptance letter from the individual member need to be collected.