For ease of sending messages to multiple customers with similar content, you can make use of an SMS template. Templates define the structure and content of the message where some of it is predetermined while some content can be added while sending the message.
By default the template added will be shown as promotional. We will process the template and get it approved as a Transactional template if there is no marketing content in the template. Once approved, you may start sending Transactional SMSs through the Cute SMS UI or through APIs.
You can create message templates to save your typing time. You can add an approved template by using "Add Template" feature of Cute SMS. To do so, follow the steps listed below:
2. Click on Message in the menu and then click on the sub menu Add Template
3. Enter the Template Name* and Message*.
4. Click Save to add template successfully.
5. To send and test the saved template, click on the sub menu New Message under the main menu Message.
6. Select recently created template from the Template drop down list box.
7. Fill up rest of the fields before sending the message by clicking on Send button.