Maintenance Contract (AMC) for CCTV Surveillance System
today’s competitive era, quality is a prime factor. Quality output from any
machine depends on machine's repeat performance. To get repeat performance;
machine maintenance is a key factor. Maintenance of CCTV camera requires
special skills. Every organisation may not have specialized CCTV Surveillance
System maintenance team to take care of all variety of cameras. CCTV camera
manufacturers and distributors are the best people to support in maintaining
these cameras as total technology is available with them. In order to help our
customers in getting the best throughput from the CCTV camera, we have
introduced the concept of Quarterly Maintenance Contracts for the CCTV
Surveillance System at the price of ₹ 1000.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. Period of Contract: The contract is valid for quarterly from the date of signing of memorandum of
understanding (MOU) on AMC. This may be renewed quarterly subject to rendering
service & fulfilling the term & conditions.
2. Payment Term: For all AMC, payment will be made on quarterly basis.
3. Maintenance of Parts: Maintenance of the CCTV Surveillance System includes Camera Visibility Test,
DVR Recording Test, DVR Settings Verification, and Disk Error Check.
Replacement of CCTV parts
and some consumable items are not covered under AMC.
However the servicing agency may provide
such components and the price may be
fixed at the time of signing of AMC.
4. Quality of Spares: The equipment parts replaced must be new and equivalent in performance of existing
5. Additional Charges: The AMC cost includes the travelling cost for rendering service throughout the
quarterly period for one or all locations & for one or all systems.
6. Service Tax: The AMC cost excludes service tax charged by State or Central Govt. for rendering this
type of service.
7. Working Hours: The maintenance work shall normally be done during working hours of the customer.
However, in case of emergency maintenance may have to be done beyond office hours
and even on
holidays prior arrangement through proper communication should be
worked out in all cases by the
8. Final Authority: The final authority
for payments will be Head of the Organization offering the AMC.