In order to troubleshoot e-mail delivery issues, the Support Department will often ask to see the full e-mail headers of a message. To do so, please follow the instructions given below:
1. Log into SmarterMail as a user.
2. Click the Email icon.
3. In the navigation pane, click the folder containing the messages you wish to get the email header. The
messages in the folder will load in the content pane.
4. Select the desired messages.
5. Click the View from menu bar, then select Header from the drop down menu.
6. You will get the email header as below:
7. Select the text in the Message box. Right-click and select Copy.
8. Paste the headers into your next reply to Support.