You can install "Caldav Sync Free Beta" from the Play Store when you have an Internet or mobile data connection.
1. Go to the Google Play Store on your Android device and search the app “Caldav Sync Free Beta”.
2. Select the item Caldav Sync Free Beta.
3. Touch Install.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the download and installation process of the app.
5. To configure Caldav Sync Free Beta app to sync with SmarterMail Calendar, tap the menu button on
your home screen and then select Settings.
6. Tap the Accounts button.
7. Scroll down and tap the Add account button.
8. Select CalDav Sync Adapter in the Add account list.
9. Use the following settings to sync the calendars from your SmarterMail account.
§ User: In the Username field, enter your full email address. For example, email@example.com
§ Password: In the Password field, enter the password used to log in to SmarterMail.
§ URL: Server will be the URL for your mail server, with the WebDAV information appended to the
end. For example, http://mail.example.com/webdav/cal
10. Tap the Sign in or register button.
11. It may be necessary to manually start the extension so that it begins syncing with your mail server.
Click Sync now.
12. The events configured in the SmarterMail Calendar will get synchronized and notified in the notification
bar of your Android device.
*In order to see the details about any notifications you can pull down the notification bar like a drop down curtain, just slide your finger from the top of the screen down-wards. You can then see the details about a notification by pushing the item, e.g. if you have a notification for an SMS or email, you can see the SMS or email text by pushing that its notification. To dismiss all notifications you push the Clear button.
13. Tap on events to set snooze duration.