NOTE: Sharepoint Sync does not support notification features, so items like SmarterMail calendar reminders will not be available within Outlook. For full integration, Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync (for mobile devices and Outlook 13 and above for Windows) or Microsoft Exchange Web Services (for Outlook for Mac and Apple Mail) should be used.
Follow these steps to sync your SmarterMail calendar with Outlook from the Web interface:
1. From your computer that has Microsoft Outlook installed, log in to the SmarterMail web interface.
2. Click the Calendar icon.
3. Click the Actions menu and then Add to Outlook in the navigation pane toolbar.
4. This will open a new window that contains details about the connection you are about to make with Outlook. You
may keep the default description and display names or type your own in the appropriate fields.
5. Click OK.
6. This will open the 'Launch Application' window. Click Allow to launch Outlook.
7. To allow SmarterMail to connect with Outlook, click Yes.
Trouble logging in? Simply enter your email address OR username in order to reset your password.
For faster and more reliable delivery, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your trusted senders list in your email software.