1. Sign in to your Smarterping account.
2. Click on Settings in the top left menu icon.
3. On the Settings window, click on Objects tab.
4. In Objects list, choose object to set fuel consumption parameters and click edit object icon.
5. Edit object window will appear.
6. Click on Fuel consumption tab.
7. Fill up the following details.
§ Summer rate (litres per 100 km) - enter amount of fuel car consumes per 100 km during summer period.
§ Winter rate (litres per 100 km) - enter amount of fuel car consumes per 100 km during winter period.
§ Winter from, Winter to - 4 boxes where you set beginning and end of the winter period.
8. Click Save
Note: System fuel consumption statistics may vary from real fuel consumption of your vehicle. In order to calculate Your Car's Fuel Efficiency (MPG), refer to the KB article: How to Calculate Your Car's Fuel Efficiency (MPG)?