vCard is a file format standard for electronic business cards. vCards
are often attached to e-mail messages, but can be exchanged in other ways, such
as on the World Wide Web or Instant Messaging. They can contain name and
address information, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, URLs, logos, photographs
and even audio clips.
Follow these steps to send an electronic business card in SmarterMail.
1. Log into SmarterMail as a user
2. Click the Contacts icon. A
list of contacts will load in the navigation pane.
3. Select the desired contact(s).
4. Click the Actions menu in
the navigation pane toolbar and click Send
5. SmarterMail will open a new message window with the vCard(s) attached.
6. Type the recipient's email address in the To field and compose a message. Then click Send.