2. If GSM can not receive the signals normally, please check whether
SIM card is installed correctly or there is no
GSM signal at the location you
are, such as a basement parking, please drive to a place covered by GSM signal
3. If the red LED does not work when power is connected, please check
whether the fuse is blown. If so, please
replace the fuse.
4. If the three LEDs do not turn on when power up, press the down side
key, if the three LEDs recover normally, the
device is working normally.
5. If you have enabled the web based tracking application, and the GT02
displays off-line on the platform, please
check 3 LEDs status indicators first.
You can check the status of the SIM card when you are in an inconvenient
situation. Please refer to the following steps:
▪ Call the SIM card number of the device to check whether you can get
▪ Check whether the SIM card supports GPRS and a local APN.
▪ Check the GSM/GPS reception area.
▪ Check whether your SIM card charge is overdue.
▪ Check if the connector and device is loose or the fuse has blown out