Basic GPS troubleshooting for GPS Vehicle Tracker GT02, TR02 and GT06N
1. If GPS cannot receive the signals normally, please drive to the
open areas for positioning. Generally, it needs 1-2 minutes to receive the
first coordinates. If the data cannot be received after 2-3 minutes, please check the installation position of the device, making sure it is not being
shielded by any metal.
2. If GSM cannot receive the signals normally, please check whether
SIM card is installed correctly. If there is no GSM signal at the location you
are, such as a basement parking, please drive to a place covered by GSM signal reception.
3. If the red LED does not work when power is connected, please check
whether the fuse is blown. If so, please replace the fuse.
4. If the three LEDs do not turn on when power up, press the down side
key. If the three LEDs recover normally, the device is working normally.
5. If you have enabled the web based tracking application, and the GT02
displays off-line on the platform, please check 3 LEDs status indicators first.
You can check the status of the SIM card when you are in an inconvenient situation.
Please refer to the following steps:
▪ Call the SIM card number of the device to check whether you can get
▪ Check whether the SIM card supports GPRS and a local APN.
▪ Check the GSM/GPS reception area.
▪ Check whether your SIM card charge is overdue.
▪ Check if the connector and device is loose or the fuse has blown out