Follow these steps to connect SmarterMail chat to Trillian:
1. Open Trillian.
2. Click the Trillian Preferences menu.
3. Click Add a New Account and select Jabber/XMPP.
4. Enter your SmarterMail username and password.
5. Click Settings.
6. Change the hostname information to your server name, such as mail.yourdomainname.com. (Substitute your
domain name for "yourdomainname.com")
7. Click "Override default resource name with" and enter a word that is unique for all of your other clients
8. Click Back.
9. Click Connect.
10. Close the Trillian preferences window.
Trouble logging in? Simply enter your email address below and we will send you an email that will allow you to reset your login.
For faster and more reliable delivery, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your trusted senders list in your email software.