Follow these steps to forward multiple emails at once:
1. Log into SmarterMail as a user.
2. Click the Email icon.
3. In the navigation pane, click the folder containing the messages you
wish to forward. The messages in the folder
will load in the content pane.
4. Select the desired messages.
5. Click the Actions menu in the content pane toolbar and then click Forward. This will open a new message
window that you will use to compose a
message to the desired recipients. The messages that you wanted to
be attached as .eml files to the new message.
6. Compose the message and click Send.
Trouble logging in? Simply enter your email address OR username in order to reset your password.
For faster and more reliable delivery, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your trusted senders list in your email software.