Follow these steps to create a signature in SmarterMail:
1. Log in to SmarterMail as a user.
2. Click the Settings icon.
3. Expand the My Settings folder.
4. Click Signatures in the navigation pane. A list of existing signatures
and mappings will load in the content pane.
5. Click the Signatures tab.
6. Click Add in the content pane toolbar.
7. In the Name field, type the name of the signature.
8. Type the content of the signature in the text box.
9. Click Save.
10. Click Save again.
For help specifying which signature to use in messages, refer to the KB
article Change the Signature in Email Messages.